Monday, April 28, 2008

McCain for president??? I DONT THINK SO!




I am neither a Republican or a democrat and more of an independent. I believe one should hear and analyze all propositions made by the candidates running for the presidency first before making a decision. I am aware that the majority will vote for the candidate that is associated with their party, but is this always the right move?!!


I’ll be honest; I don’t think McCain is suitable to be president. In regards to Sen. McCain, number one he is too old. In fact, if elected he will be the oldest individual to be elected president in U.S. history. Number two, McCain says his expertise is foreign policy and that he knows very little about the economy. It’s bad enough that Sen. McCain admitted he knows very little about the economy and is willing to take a no hands approach-just like the previous administration-in current terrible economic times; but, he confused Al-Qaeda with Iran throughout the whole speech. I don’t know about you guys, but if this is his way of expressing that he is an expert on foreign policy we have a problem Washington D.C.!!! Joe Lieberman had to whisper in his ear to correct himself, which is embarrassing enough. I honestly thought I was going to hear a very detailed explanation in regards to this ridiculous error. Boy was I wrong!!! He simply said, ‘I’m sorry. I meant Iranian extremist. Do you know what I am thinking? McCain is justifying a war with Iran, something that we do not need right now!

1 comment:

royg said...

i totally agree with you, we don't need any more problems right now, we have to many already. For some reason i like Obama, maybe it is the way he addresses to the public, he seems like he knows what he is doing.