Monday, April 28, 2008

THIS IS AMAZAING!!!


I came across a very interesting site that I think everyone will appreciate. I sure do!!! Did you ever want to access your computer files that are on your hard drive from other computers or even your phone anywhere in the world??? Well, GOOD NEWS! Now you can and the best thing about it is that it’s free! It’s so simple and so useful. This site is amazing. You can view your pictures, see your movies, hear all your music, read all your documents, and so much more from anywhere in the world. You can now take your computer anywhere in the world without physically taking it with you! All you have to do is go on the website and download the software on your computer. If you have Internet access anywhere in the world then you have access to all your files anywhere in the world. It is that easy. I love this program. I have a PDA and I have access to all my computer files right on my phone. Today I felt like watching a movie, but was away from a TV. So, what exactly did I do? I simply logged on the website on my phone and accessed all my movies that were on my hard drive right on my phone. I still can’t get over it. OK, I am pretty sure you want to know the website by now, so here it is……….by the way…j/k…..the website is http://www.orb.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd worry that it would make you really vulnerable to hackers. It sounds like you basically dl a virus ... if you can get into your computer from anywhere it has to be easier for others to too...